Here you'll find the documentation and information concerning everything about JC Ultimate Template.
How to install template?
Installing this template is similar to installing a extension in Joomla.
- Login to your Joomla! Admin.
- Select "Extensions -> Extensions Manager -> Install "
- Browse the template package and click "Upload file and Install ".
That's it. Now, Joomla! will upload the template package on your server and install it. This process can take more than 1 minute.Finally, you should see a result of "Installing template was successful."
Then, Goto "Extensions -> Template Manager ->Set JC Ultimate template as default."
How to install Quickstart package?
First download the template package from your account.
- Then Extract the zip package and transfer the content to your web server via FTP software, we recommend FileZilla.
- Now you need to set up the database for your Joomla installation.
- Go to your local or web- server and find PHPMyadmin
- Type in the database name you like for your MYSQL
- Create a user for the database
- In browser, type: www.yoursitename.com
- There is your fresh installer
- Choose your language click on Next
- Make sure all your server settings are green click on Next
- Joomla Licence click on Next
- Fill in the MYSQL database information you just created, hostname, username and password and database name click on Next
- FTP Configuration Leave it as it is if you do not want to use FTP layer click on Next
- Type in your site name, email address and admin password to use in backend
- Follow the message: Completely remove the installation directory from your server
- Go to server and remove the installation file
- Go to yoursitename and you are all set with a demo Joomla site.